- Zoning - Central Business
OUTSTANDING REFURBISHMENT COMMENCING
8 Cavenagh Street or Palm Court as it is known is located on one of Darwin CBD’s main intersections. Presently it is one of Darwin’s most easily recognised buildings and is soon to be transformed into an iconic CBD property.
Located within close proximity to the Darwin Courts Precinct, Smith Street Mall, Parliament House and less than 100 metres from Darwin’s bus interchange and 400 metres from the Darwin City Waterfront and Darwin GPO.
The new owners will reinvigorate 8 Cavenagh Street with the refurbishment including (but not limited to) the following items:
– Additional level to be constructed
– New efficient mechanical system
– New lifts
– New foyer including large void creating more natural night and luxury feeling when entering the premises
– Upgrade wet areas
– Construction of End of Trip facilities
– New floor to ceiling glazing providing abundance of natural light taking advantage of 360 degrees of sunlight
Areas from 500 – 4,740sqm available with market incentives provided.
Undoubtedly the most exciting office leasing opportunity to become available in the Darwin market for many years.
Refurbishment completion date anticipated 2021.Currently NABERS exempt however targeting highly energy efficient building.
To discuss how 8 Cavenagh St can meet your future office requirements and the potential turnkey solutions available, please contact Nigel Sharp at NTC Property on 0422 275 920.